Wednesday, December 18, 2013

It's Dark, Cold and Raining

As the moment you are reading this, the rain continues to fall in this little house of ours.
It's already night. It's cold inside and out. It's raining hard like a tiny pebble dropping on our roof.

It's soooo dark outside. I peeked through our window and I was surprised of what I saw. There's not a single light opened outside the house of our neighbors. I can't even see the moon because of the dark clouds. The rain continues to fall down on our little house. We can hear the raindrops drop on our roof as hard as tiny pebbles.
The atmosphere is quiet, cool and nice. This is the kind of atmosphere that I want. This is a perfect weather for the lonely. It kind of reminds me of the Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) moments. Our house was flooded by a few. But this time, it's different. We've reinforced our house to prevent flooding.
Ahh... those moments... I remember the sorrow of the people.

Read more at http://goo.gl/RqwY2O

No comments:

Post a Comment