Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Short Term Memory Loss or Event Blocking?

I think I have either a short term memory loss or a strong event blocking in my head.

Short term memory loss is like one of Dory's characteristic in the movie 'Nemo'. Event blocking is somehow a same meaning but the difference is that when you are in a room, you will remember what you want to do but when you go to another room, you tend to forget what you want to do. It's like your memory is from the environment from within.

I've always experience this every time after i've done something..
Like what just happened a few minutes ago, I already thought of a topic to post.. Then I lswitched tab to log in my facebook account but after I switched tab back to Bubblews, I forgot what topic I was going to post and I just go on with this one.

Read more at http://goo.gl/I6WZ8O

No comments:

Post a Comment