Wednesday, December 18, 2013

MineCraft Addiction! :)

This game is by far one of the best of the best games I've ever played in my life :D

I remember when I started playing this game. It was at a time like this. It was raining and it was cold. Around December 2009, my friend introduced me this game called Minecraft. It was free. All you need was a username and you'll be able to play the game! Back then, I didn't know what to do in that world. I was soooo confused so I didn't played.
Then after a year, I started to play it once more. It was only then that I have realized what the goal of the game was, to Build! After realizing that, I got busy with school and eventually stopped playing Minecraft.

After almost 3 years, I've once again started playing Minecraft! Yay!
But sadly, I'm only playing offline because I don't have any account. I wanted to play online with other players but... As I said, no account.
Even still, it's soooo fun playing with minecraft!

You'll really love Minecraft for it's simplicity at a top level. The game isn't oversimplified nor too fancy. It was really perfect.
I'd say it's a game for engineers (or engineer-wanna-be).

Read more at http://goo.gl/bLaR7P

No comments:

Post a Comment